Advantages of our Pre-Paid Plan
Why should we think about paying for our own funeral?
"Most of us, as we get older, expect to provide the money to meet our funeral expenses. We're not morbid. It's to do with independence and responsibility. Leaving everything in order for our relatives and friends. We don't often talk about it - because there's no need to - but the fact is that funerals cost money, and we want to take care of the cost."
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral Pre-payment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do so. The advantage of an Arthur Jary & Sons Pre-payment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's price, and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required. Our fees will be paid by Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral.
"...pay now, at today's price, and beat inflation – no matter when the service might be required..."
Funeral Pre-payment plans are provided by Funeral Planning Services Limited in association with a network of independent Funeral Directors throughout the UK. Funeral Pre-payments are held in the Funeral Planning Trust with professional Actuaries and Investment Managers and an independent Custodian Trustee.
The advantages of an Arthur Jary & Sons Pre-payment plan
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices - or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee
- Financial security - the funeral payment is held in the Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed
- The service will be provided by Arthur Jary & Sons Ltd
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can make a once-only payment or pay by monthly instalments - whichever suits you
- You can cancel your plan if you are not satisfied
Each plan includes a contribution towards other expenses, such as burial or cremation fees, minister's fees etc. - these fees are known as "disbursements". This is intended to cover most if not all of the usual disbursements, but please note that they are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed. The amount included for disbursements will be increased annually in line with the Retail Prices Index. You can include a larger (or smaller) contribution towards disbursements if you wish - please ask if you need advice on this point.
A funeral is a very personal matter and many people have particular wishes. If none of these plans suit your requirements then please let us know and we will prepare a personalised plan just for you, to allow for whatever services you require.
Choosing is easy - just select a plan and note any special wishes on the application form, or discuss a fully personalised option with us, to meet your exact requirements.Downloads:
Pre-paid funeral plan
Filesize: 1,044 Kb