A Basic Funeral includes:
- Provision of the funeral director’s services
- Attending to all the necessary paperwork
- Provision of the necessary staff
- Provision of a simple coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Transfer of the deceased from local place of death during normal office hours
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral
- Provision of a hearse to go directly to the nearest Crematorium or Cemetery
The Basic Funeral excludes:
- Provision of a limousine
- Cortege leaving from a private address
- Viewing of the deceased (although we will allow limited viewing during normal office hours)
- Collection of donations in lieu of floral tributes or listing floral tributes
- Dressing the deceased in own clothes
- Transferring flowers after the service, for example to a family grave.
Out of hours and distance removals are charged extra.