Inscriptions are a very personal choice.
There are many different ways of saying the same thing and, again, we are happy to advise you.
There are also many different styles of lettering. Our memorial brochure shows various alternatives.
Before you decide upon the wording, it might be worth bearing the following in mind:
- The more wording you have, the smaller the lettering will be
- Will you require room to be left for a further inscription(s) at a later date?
- Will you want to have any flower containers in the memorial, and if so, how many?
- Remember that flowers in a container will hide some of the memorial
- One or two lines of sentiment can be added to the front of the memorial base
Once you have decided upon the wording for the inscription, our stonemason will be pleased to produce a computer generated printout showing how the lettering will be laid out.
The style of lettering and the layout will be left to his discretion, unless otherwise instructed.