|Company||A "Basic" Funeral||A "Mid-range" Funeral||A "Traditional" Funeral||Amount included for disbursements||Cancellation charge||Prices valid until|
|Age Concern Funeral Plan (1)||£3,225||£3,499||£3,845||£1,220 (G)||£95||30th November 2014. Price Rise 1/12/2014|
|Dignity Funeral Plan (1)||£3,325||£3,615||£3,949||£1,220 (G)||£395||Advertising price rise on 1/12/2014|
|Golden Charter||£3,285||£3,665||£3,999||£1,100||£199||31st March 2015|
|Co-operative Funeral Bond (2) Online prices £3125, £3610 & £3955||£3,225*||£3,710*||£4,055*||Not published (G)||£250||Not published|
|Golden Leaves Funeral Plan||£2,170||£2,550||£2,870||Not Included||20%||Not published|
|Avalon Funeral Plan||£3,425||£3,750||£3,995||£1,000||£395||Not published|
|Arthur Jary & Sons Ltd||£3000||£3495||£3695||£1200||£125||31st March 2015|
Prepared by Funeral Planning Services Limited, last updated November 2014
1) The Age Concern Funeral Plan and the Digntiy Funeral Plan are both owned by Dignity PLC.
2) Prices of the Fairways Funeral Plan are the same as the Co-op Funeral Plan.
3) Similar plans are grouped together but please note that exact funeral specifications may vary.
4) Prices quoted are the total cost for a single payment, including administration charges where applicable. Instalment plans usally cost more.
5) Cancellation charges do not usually apply for the first 14 days.
6) Information is taken from publicly available websites. brochures and price lists and is given in good faith, but no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions. Readers are advised to check the details with the companies concerned.
C = a contribuion towards disbursments can be added to the plan price
G = specified cremation costs guaranteed