We’ll help you create a memorable inscription for your memorial
Inscriptions are a very personal choice.
There are many different ways of saying kind words about a loved one who has passed. We’re happy to help you create an inscription that fits on your memorial and is fitting for your loved one’s memory.
Basic considerations for a memorial inscription
Before you decide upon the wording, it might be worth bearing the following in mind:
- The more wording you have, the smaller the lettering will be
- Will you require room to be left for a further inscription(s) at a later date?
- Will you want to have any flower containers in the memorial, and if so, how many?
- Remember that flowers in a container will hide some of the memorial
- One or two lines of sentiment can be added to the front of the memorial base
Once you have decided upon the wording for the inscription, our stonemason will be pleased to produce a computer generated printout showing how the lettering will be laid out.
The style of lettering and the layout will be left to his discretion, unless otherwise instructed.
If you would like to choose the style of lettering yourself, our brochure shows many available options.